How to get to Verbier
The Trail Verbier Saint-Bernard are delighted to partner with Nirvana, the Official Travel and Accommodations provider to assist runners preparations in offering a host of travel and accommodation options designed to ease your journey to Verbier.
With over 20 years experience in arranging travel, accommodation and logistics for runners and their family and friends, Nirvana has the expertise to allow you to fully focus on your event and enjoy your UTMB World Series experience.
For further information or to speak to one of the team please contact Nirvana via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0044 191 257 1750
Nirvana offer exclusive access to the Official Race Hotels as well as a range of event services curated to runners needs which include:
- Flight & Rail bookings
- Airport & Train Station meet and greet with return transfers
- Official Race Accommodations, staying with likeminded runners
- Athlete Breakfast, arranged early on race days
- Event info hub in your accommodation providing up to date event info
- Access to the Nirvana events team on the ground at the event assisting you throughout your stay
- Event shuttle service linking you to/from your accommodation with the event site
- Management of your travel and accommodation, with a dedicated team to support your journey throughout
How to come to Verbier on your own
Access map: Closest airports, railway stations and bus stops to reach the area before the event.
Frequent international flights deserve the 3 closest airports below.
Geneva International airport, is the closest. 2h15min from Verbier.
Zurich International Airport is 4 hours away.
Milano Malpensa Int. Airport in Italy is 3 hours away.
No need to rent a car to reach Verbier!
From any airports, or railway stations in Switzerland you can reach Le Châble very easily by train and then Verbier with the cable car next to the railway station.
CFF line Genève-Brig. Stop in Martigny.
TMR line Martigny-Le Châble
cable car le Châble – Verbier (open from 5:15 to 23:50)
Still need help to organise your trip?
Goverbier.ch will help you!