Registrations are on sale, without pre registration and lottery. There will be no waiting lists. Subscription will be done only on the website verbier.utmb.world by secure paiement, by credit card only.
Subscriptions will be open only to runners with a UTMB index from 18th September 2023 at 10:00 up to 20.9.23 at 10:00 After this pre sale time, subscriptions will be open to runners with or without UTMB index, up to the 30.06.2024 at 23:59 or up to the race is sold out. There will be no waiting list.
- X-Alpine: To be born in 2004 or before
- X-Traversée, Verbier Marathon : To be born in 2006 or before
- Verbier X-Plore : To be born in 2008 or before
|100M X-Alpine||100K X-Traversée||50K Verbier Marathon||20K X-Plore|
In Switzerland it’s not compulsory to present a medical certificate for the competitions. However we strongly recommend to make effort tests with your specialist regularly for your own safety.
Every runner must have a personal accident insurance covering the rescue costs in Switzerland and Italy.
Elite runners can gain a free entry to the UTMB World Series Events and UTMB World Series Majors* which is determined by their UTMB Index within the chosen race category. For more details, please check the entry conditions here.
Payment by credit card only. Swiss VAT included An additional 8% administration fee will be charged. Those administration fees are not refundable in case of cancelation.
- X-Alpine : From 230.- to 270.- CHF
- X-Traversée : From 145.- to 185.- CHF
- Verbier Marathon : From 98.- to 125.- CHF
- Verbier X-Plore : From 65.- to 85.- CHF
Those subscription fees include all the services described below.
- Race Bib
- Time recording
- gifts to participants
- Access to aid stations
- Transport of the bag for X-Alpine, X-Traversée and Verbier Marathon
- Transport to the start for X-Traversée and Verbier Marathon
- Medical assistance
- After race services (Shower, rest room, meal)
To another runner:
Subscription is nominative.
However it’s possible to transfer a subscription to another runner up to 9.6.2024, as long as the new runner fulfil the subscriptions conditions. 20 CHF is asked for this transfer.
Once the new runner has accepted the transfer, the original subscription will be delete and refund. Refund will be treated within 5-7 days. Transfert fees will be automatically deduced from this refund.
To do such transfer to another person, please write us to email@example.com mentioning your identity and the one of your replacement.
For safety reasons, it’s not allowed to transfer your bib using another procedure.
On another race in the same event: It’s possible to transfer your subscription on another race up to 7th June 2024. In this case, no refund will be made. If you wish to transfer to a longer race your transfer will be effective once the payment of the price different will be made. For any transfer, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfers will be possible only if the new race is not full.
- Registration cancellation insurance : The purpose of this cancellation insurance is to allow for the runner to be fully refunded of the entry fee if they wish to cancel their registration for the reasons described in the general conditions of the insurance, available here under.
The fees for the cancellation insurance is 10% of the subscription fees. This insurance must be concluded at the time of subscription General conditions: https://www.refundable.me/
- Refund without insurance : If no insurance is contracted, no refund or postponing to another year is possible.
Cancellation of parts or of the whole event :
If a race is cancelled or if the event needs to be organized differently (e.g. one or more races need to be cancelled), for any reason beyond the control of the organisation, runners will be partially refunded the entry fees. The amount of the refund will be decided as to allow the organization to deal with the irremediable expenses incurred as of the date of the cancellation. Runners will be refunded as follows:
- Until March 5th 2024 - 60% refund
- Until April 5th 2024 - 50% refund
- Untill May 5th 2024 - 30% refund
- After May 5th 2024 - No refund
Runners must claim the refund to the organization at email@example.com before a limit date that will be communicated after the cancellation.